Blossom Hill’s Two-Year Strategic Plan for Sustainability
We enhance the daily lives of disabled adults and their families through loving, personalized care.
People: Significant Investment in Our Staff
Our business is loving, personalized care.
- Consistent and caring staff are the most important indicator of success in the DD/IDD industry.
- Adequate staffing is the biggest issue we face today.
- Investment in engagement, incentives, and employee recognition are all factors towards becoming a great place to work.
Access: Expanding Access to Services We Offer
We provide essential services to those who need it the most.
- There is a significant need among family members and the DD community for respite and supported living services.
- We have been a leader in these services for many years.
- Blossom Hill can also offer a natural bridge to ICF and group waiver in the future.
Growth: Exploring New Services
Innovation and growth are keys to our success.
- Blossom Hill has been around for nearly 55 years because of the organization’s willingness to grow and innovate.
- Day programming services that we can offer to our individuals goes back directly to our mission: enhancing the daily lives of the people we serve.