Join Our Team
If you like to be busy and want to make a positive difference in someone’s life who really needs your support, this is the job for you!
Our Core Values
What makes us different? Our Blossom Hill Core Values! They are our guideposts in how we interact with each other support the individuals we serve.
Direct Support Professionals (DSP)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
All Open Positions
Find availability of shifts & locations
We have three shifts for direct care workers: 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Hours vary by location. Click to see the latest shift and location openings.
We are located in Westlake, North Royalton, & Parma.
What do we offer?
Be a part of the dedicated staff who provides compassionate, loving care to individuals with developmental disabilities. Thanks to our caregivers, they can live active, social, and fulfilling lives!
As part of our team, you get:
- Retention bonus (conditions apply)
- Paid training
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Benefits (403b plan)
- Opportunities for bonuses, promotions, and incentives
- 90-day review with potential for rate increase
What is it like to work at Blossom Hill?
As a caregiver, you assist people with all daily needs and support, including all aspects of personal hygiene care (dressing, bathing, using the bathroom).
We try to go out into the community as much as possible. You accompany the individuals on outings and events.
As a fulltime employee, you work your normal shift during the week and every other weekend and holidays.
You help implement individual treatment plans.
What do I need to do to work at Blossom Hill?
- A positive attitude and ability to think outside the box
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Reliable transportation
- Social security card or birth certificate
- Background check will be completed upon hire
- Be vaccinated against COVID-19